Thursday, 5 May 2011

Happy Things Thursday

Again, I'm running a little late - so here's a sort of bumper edition!  ;)
by Damien ♥ (and yes, that's a TARDIS :p)
  •  Getting an Easter egg from Damien - my first ever from a boyfriend!  ♥
  • Milkshakes with my best friend (he finally drank a flavour other than vanilla!)
  • Girly talk and cocktails with my other best friend (who I hadn't seen in the longest time!)
  • Starting to feel as though I might be able to remember everything in time for my final Continental Philosophy exam! (as for Wittgenstein, time will tell, but I'm optimistic :))
  • The corgi advert. Still.   :p
  • My tiny little brother's crutches - I'm gutted that he's broken his leg, but a 7-year-old on bright yellow crutches is too cute to handle! Pics soon!  ;)
  • Roasting marshmallows with the family on Good Friday
  • Playing (and winning!) Friends Scene It
  • Pretty new clothes - even if they will be too big by July  ;p
  • The realisation that in less than a week I'll be free of uni work
  • ...and I'll be free of exams forever to boot!
  • Planning how I'll celebrate the aforementioned finishing of exams
  • Starting to get onto good terms with my ex (we've still a long way to go, but I'm optimistic we can now be friends one day :))
  • A yummy meal at TGI Fridays with Damien for our half-aversary (our 6-month anniversary ;)) ♥
  • That I have a terribly talented boyfriend! (see picture)
  • I've gone 5 days (and counting!) without any sweet stuff! 
  • Anticipation for Bush's birthday this weekend
  • I'm moving home next week! :D I'll be a true Yorkshire lass once again!   ;)
  • The Royal Wedding - I'm not much of a royalist, but it was beautiful - plus I welled up when Wills said "you look beautiful" to Kate Catherine ♥
  •  Getting inspired and motivated to start writing in earnest once my exams are done and dusted! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment