Sunday, 29 May 2011

Apologies

I'm so sorry, again I have been neglecting this blog! There's one pretty huge reason, surrounding the fact that this blog is meant to be a happy place and one where I get to be all excitable, hopeful and optimistic. But I'm sad to say that hasn't been my frame of mind recently.

Fortunately, I'm starting to feel better now and so this, plus the fact that (with the exception of 6th-9th June) I'm a little less busy over the coming weeks means that I will honestly try to contribute a little more to this blog  :)

It's a bit late in the day to adequately update tonight, so for now please enjoy a photo which half-explains the recent quietness: a photo from mine and Damien's recent trip to York to see Dylan Moran perform  :)

Damien on a very windy bridge near York station  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment