Sunday, 10 April 2011

Weekly Goals

Week Commencing 11th April 2011...

  • Call Leeds Uni to discuss me sitting in on a lecture next week
  • Call Manchester Uni regarding my supporting documents (so much chaos!)
  • Call Roehampton Accommodation to sort out rent
  • Write the small essay (writing sample) for Leeds Uni application
  • Record revision podcasts for Continental Philosophy
  • Record revision podcasts for Wittgenstein
  • Proof-read dissertation
  • Email supervisor to check that my dissertation (as it is) is ok
    • Organise printing dissertation/Update dissertation (depending on her response)
  • Post another philosophy outfit post ;)
  • Have bullet-pointed my revision notes for the Wittgenstein exam
      • Powerpoint format
      • On flashcards
  • Burn 2000 calories over the course of the week.
  • Go get wasted with my awesome friends!  ;D
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment