Tuesday, 26 April 2011

365 Self Love Project (#30 - 33)

Oh gosh! I can't believe how far behind I let myself get! Bad Roxy! Lemme get right on it!
 
Thing I love about myself of the day (19/4/11)



That I can do the impossible if I need to!


Having to perfect/re-write/correct an 11,000 word piece of work in one night? Apparently I possess that ability! I love what I can do when I set my mind to it!

Thing I love about myself of the day (20/4/11)



That I rediscovered Sorbet!

Super low fat, low calorie, cold and super delicious? Oh Raspberry Sorbet! Why did I ever let you go before?!

Thing I love about myself of the day (21/4/11)


That Damien and I won the quiz for my Dad's team.

Well... They didn't actually win. But had they listened to Damien's answer as well as my own then they would have done! :p


Thing I love about myself of the day (22/4/11)


That I am still the single best Marshmallow Toaster in my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment