Tuesday, 26 April 2011

365 Self Love Project (#34 - 36)

Thing I love about myself of the day (23/4/11)



How excited I am about the Royal Wedding.


I'm not really much of a Royalist, but the prospect of an excuse to fill up a day with vintage dresses, china tea cups (containing juice, then apple tea, then maybe even cocktails!) is just too much of a delight to bear! Tragically, almost everyone I know is still having to work on Friday (retail bods :() but even so Damien (being lovely) has promised to spend the day with me in any way I see fit - picnics, cupcakes, bunting and oversized fascinators included ;)

Thing I love about myself of the day (24/4/11)



That I applied for a mind-boggling 22 jobs in one day!

It took up all my day (and may have been the reason why I didn't start my revision on Sunday!) and I might not even hear back from any of them - but at least I'm out there and trying my hardest!

Thing I love about myself of the day (25/4/11)


That I didn't have a pudding at the restaurant.

This might not sound a lot, but to me this is progress. Although admittedly I did end up having some candy once Damien and I got back to his, this doesn't diminish the fact that I resisted the call of the chocolate fudge cake, of the Belgian waffles with chocolate sauce, of the cheese cake, and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment