Sunday, 10 April 2011

365 Self Love Project (#18 - 21)

I've been both forgetful and away in equal measure  ;)

Thing I love about myself of the day (7/4/11)




That I'm drinking more and more water.

And less and less pop  :)  (although I'm still on a can a day while I have my main meal, but trust me - this is progress!)

Thing I love about myself of the day (8/4/11)



That I still get overexcited at seeing my Dad when he comes home from work.

My Dad is working away in Bournemouth until the end of June and only comes home on weekends - and I was uber excited at his coming home this weekend  :)  Indeed I'm going over to his later today to watch Despicable Me  ^.^

Thing I love about myself of the day (9/4/11)




That I'm getting more and more excited about fashion.

I have always had a passive interest in clothes, but previously my wardrobe has consisted primarily of dark blue and black (jeans and black metal band shirts) but I'm getting more and more girly, drooling over designers (Iron Fist and Betsey Johnson - all your clothes will be mine! ;)) and even getting inspired to attack Polyvore with my dream outfits for when I've shifted this post-break up weight  :)


Thing I love about myself of the day (10/4/11)
(bit of a long one!)


That I have kicked so much arse over my undergrad degree that I'm guaranteed a 2:1.

During a very curious moment, I worked out what my grade average would be if I screwed up the assessments that I have left to do in order to complete my undergraduate degree. I have the equivalent of 4 modules left (2 single modules (exam assessed) and a double module (dissertation). If I were to attain a 40 for all of these modules (the lowest possible mark you can attain without failing) I would still graduate with a 66 - a strong 2:1; enough to take my place in at Sheffield Law school.
I'm so proud because this proves how amazingly I've done over the last year and a half (even with everything that's happened); I love myself for getting through it, and for kicking so much arse  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment