Monday, 21 March 2011

Introductions

Good afternoon! (or morning... or evening - it depends where and when you're reading this!) And welcome to what is to be my daft little blog.

I fill my Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook with a stream of ramblings and picture after picture, so I wanted a place to call my own for outside of that. This will also be used as my SLB or rather Self Love Blog ~ Radical Self Love is (for want of a better word) a movement started by gorgeous fashion and lifestyle blogger Gala Darling - for more information, click here  :) In addition I'll fill it with inspiration, projects, and that rarity of all rarities in my head: an eloquent thought  ;)



So that's my blog, and with regards to myself I suppose you'll learn about me as time goes on  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment